Loan Scheme Action Plan
- ANNUAL ACTION PLAN (AAP) FOR F.Y. 2020-21:
NSKFDC aims to disburse Rs.295.00 Crores for covering 20000 beneficiaries from its target group under various loan schemes of NSKFDC as per the details given below:-
Assistance to Channelizing Agencies (CAs) and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs):
S. No. Proposed action Time Lines 1. Meeting with Principal Secretaries and Chief Executive of Channelizing Agencies (CAs) to ascertain their financing requirements for target group of NSKFDC.
14.04.2020 2. Notional Allocation:
- Notional Allocation is communicated to all Channel Partners for submission of their Annual Action Plan for the next financial year i.e. 2020-21
3. Receiving the Annual Action Plans from Channelizing Agencies (CAs):
- Annual Action Plans are received from all Channel Partners. It includes sector-wise plan to be executed by Channel Partner in the next financial year.
4. Examining the Annual Action Plan (AAP):
- Annual Action Plans are examined as per the Notional Allocation, past performance, availability of funds, and annual MoU targets w.r.t. disbursement of funds and coverage of number of beneficiaries as per the guidelines of the Corporation.
- If AAP received from any CAs is disproportionate with reference to guidelines i.e. Notional Allocation/Sector-Wise/Scheme-Wise, the same is sent back to concerned CAs to resubmit it as per Lending Policies & Guidelines (LPG) of NSKFDC.
5. Communication to all CAs:
- Approved Annual Action Plans are communicated to the concerned CAs through Letter of Intent.
6. Reminder to remaining SCAs which have not sent their Annual Action Plan and proposals.
At regular interval i.e. every month. 7. Examining the Fund request:
- The request for fund disbursal is examined as per the approved Annual Action Plan of the concerned Channel Partner, availability of funds, Govt. Guarantee and fulfillment of other prudential norms etc.
Within ten days of receipt of proposal from CAs 8. Release of Funds:
- Funds are released to the concerned CAs.
- If not released, communicate the reason for non-disbursement of funds.
Within fifteen days of receipt of proposal 9. Follow up for Recovery, Utilization of fund and issue of State Block Government Guarantee.
On regular basis 10. Submission of progress report to Ministry:
a.) Monthly Report
b.) Quarterly Report
a.) By 10th of every succeeding month.
b.) By 15th of every succeeding month.
In the above manner a total of Rs.295.00 Crores for 20000 beneficiaries will be targeted for disbursal to the State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs), Public Sector Banks (PSBs), Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) in the following manner:-
Quarter Percentage Amount (Rs. in Crore) No. of Beneficiaries First Quarter 10 29.50 2000 Second Quarter 30 88.50 6000 Third Quarter 40 118.00 8000 Fourth Quarter 20 59.00 4000 Total 100 295.00* 20000
* Includes disbursement to Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) under SUY.