Skill Development Training
The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India is implementing Pradhan Mantri Dakshta Aur Kushalta Sampann Hitgarhi (PM-DAKSH) Scheme across the country from the financial year 2020-21 through its Apex Corporations.
NSKFDC has being conducting Up-skilling/RPL Training and Short Term Training Programme under PM DAKSH Yojana for its target group i.e. Safai Karamcharis/Waste Pickers/dependents across the country.
To provide technical, vocational and entrepreneurial training to the target group -
- to make them self-reliant;
- to enable them to take job employment/self employment or engage in any other income generating activities.
- to upgrade the skills for efficient management of the units set up by the Safai Karamcharis/Scavengers and their dependants.
- Safai Karmacharis/Scavengers and their dependants
- As per the admission requirements of the training institute
- Age group: 18-45 years or as prescribed by the concerned institute.
- Financial assistance in the form of 100% grant is provided, which is considered on actual basis and may vary from Institute to Institute.