Terms and Conditions
This official website of the National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation has been developed to disseminate information to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on this website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
- The web contents are subject to change without any prior notice from National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation website.
- In no event will National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation be liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. In case of any variation between what has been produced on the website about Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements etc, with the department the latter shall prevail .
- Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. National Safai Karamcharis Finance & Development Corporation is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. It is also not guaranteed that the availability of such linked pages at all times.
- Material featured on this website may be reproduced free of charge. However, the material has to be reproduced accurately and not to be used in a derogatory manner or in a misleading context. Wherever the material is being published or issued to others, the source must be prominently acknowledged. However, the permission to reproduce this material shall not extend to any material which is identified as being copyright of a third party. Authorization to reproduce such material must be obtained from the department/copyright holder concerned.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Indian Nationality Donors can make payment through online transfer. The Donations received through this payment mechanism shall be directly deposited into the NSKFDC Account
- The Donor shall also be bound by the terms and conditions of the Bank Website and/or any additional payment gateway service provider while making Donations on the Bank Website and/or once he/she has been redirected away from the NSKFDC Website.
- User shall not use a debit/ credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof.
- In case the Website webpage, that is linked to the Website, is experiencing any server related issues like ‘slow down’ or ‘failure’ or ‘session timeout’, the user shall, before initiating the second payment, check whether his/her Bank Account
Only genuine refund shall be processed by NSKFDC.
Genuine Reasons for Refund
- This is a situation where the cardholder's Card has been fraudulently used by someone else without his knowledge or prior agreement
Standard Process for claiming Refund: User will write to the NSKFDC within 15 days of the transaction by email and letter with supporting document. NSKFDC in return will acknowledge the receipt of such request through email/letter to user. It shall be the discretion and decision of the NSKFDC to involve any other authority on law and order in this regard.
Refund would be sole discretion of NSKFDC, shall not be held responsible for any refund claims.