- Under this scheme, term loans are extended through State Channelising Agencies (SCA), Regional Rural Banks(RRBs) and Nationalised Banks to the target group.
- Under this scheme assistance is provided for any viable income generating schemes including sanitation related activities with a maximum project cost of Rs.15.00 lac.
- Promoter’s contribution is not insisted upon for projects costing upto Rs.2.00 lac. For projects costing more than Rs.2.00 lac , minimum promoter’s contribution insisted by NSKFDC from the beneficiaries is 5% and 5%is to be provided by SCA.
- General Term loan can be provided up to maximum of 90% of the unit cost and the remaining 10% share is to be provided by the State Channelising Agencies in the form of loan, subsidy or promoter’s contribution, or from any other available sources of funds.
|Maximum Limit||Interest Chargeable from|
|Upto Rs. 15.00 Lac||3% p.a.||6% p.a.|
Repayment period: Upto 10 years after implementation period of 3 months and moratorium of 6 months and from the date of disbursement of loan depending on the viability/profitability and repaying capacity of the unit.