- Under the Mahila Adhikarita Yojana (MAY) loan is provided through State Channelizing Agencies (SCAs), Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) and Nationalized Bank to the target group.
- Loan under this schemes is provided to Safai Karamchari and Scavenger women and their dependant daughters for projects with a maximum project cost upto Rs.100000/- for small and petty trade/business and sundry income generating activities.
|Maximum Limit||Interest Chargeable from|
|Upto Rs.1,00,000/- per beneficiary / unit||2% p.a.||5% p.a.|
- Promoter’s contribution is not insisted upon from the beneficiaries under MAY Scheme.
- Loan component from NSKFDC can be provided upto maximum of 90% of the unit cost and the remaining 10% is to be provided by the State Channelising Agencies in the form of loan, subsidy or from any other available sources of funds.
Repayment period:5 years after implementation period of 3 months and moratorium period of 6 months.